Fine Art Digital Printing
At HC Editions we have the expertise to identify the nuances and comprehend the balance between the stronger and the finer features of the composition, and the skill to tease them out onto the printed page by using the most advanced technologies available.
The Epson Stylus Pro 4900 – featuring print size of up to 17 inch width.
The Epson Stylus Pro 9900 – with print size of up to 44 inch width.
The Epson Stylus Pro 11880 – to handle works of up to 64 inch width.
All printers share the following features:
- Resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi.
- Suitable with virtually any type of media (roll or cut, up to 1.5 mm thickness).
- The full density of the colors achieves a high dynamic range, which can accurately render the luminance of the image.
- Colors include three levels of black resulting in high-definition black-and-white prints.
- Subtle tonal transitions.
- Color balance is consistent throughout the work, regardless of width.
- No photographic graininess resulting from the printing process.
- Color is stable immediately after printing on most media.
HC Edition’s entire selection of paper-based print media for fine art reproduction is made of acid-free and pH-buffered 100% cotton rag, a printing substrate designed to meet museum archival standards. In addition, we offer a variety of specialty media such as textile and metal.