METIS DRS 2000 DCS
The DRS 2000 DCS has been designed for the most demanding applications such as Fine-Art / Decor reproduction as well as for Professional Digital Cartography. This model introduces new important features which have no comparison in any other system on the market. The innovative DC SynchroLight lighting system incorporates a new technology developed by METIS which gives the ability to control and change dynamically, instantly and automatically the angle and intensity of the light emitted in the scanning area. Furthermore, it also allows to make a 3D scan of the original and saving depth and relief information thus providing results previously unreachable. In addition to the DC SynchroLight, Metis has also designed a proprietary software tool that allows 3D scanning and post-scan light variations for real-time light changes, without the need to rescan the original.
- Can accept originals up to 200×121 cm and 20 cm thick.
- No glass needed in order to flatten originals.
- Digital camera integrated into the system has been vertically motorized to allow an optical resolution of 1000PPI (and up to 2000x1000PPI).
- High scanning speed.
- Perfect geometrical accuracy and high depth of field.
- extremely powerful and complete driving software with special Fine-Art / Decor features as “Light Inspector tool” which allow to test thousands of different light schematics in real-time.
- Special 3D and gravure scanning mode and filters allow to greatly enhance the original texture / material.
- Metis MDC RAW format allows to change the light schematics when required without the need to rescan the original.